3D Eyebrows is an alternative to Microblading for someone who prefers a longer lasting brow that may or may not have hair present. This permanent eyebrow technique is preformed with a Tattoo Machine and results can last up to 3 years or in some cases maybe longer as opposed to the Microblading Technique that lasts up to 12 to 18 months. It may also be a good choice for those who might have lost hair in one spot due to a scar or has lost hair completely due to other reasons. The 3D technique mimics the appearance of the conventional brow makeup whether it be a brow pencil, eyebrow shadow, or tint.
Different techniques can be combined with the 3D technique. The 3D technique method may sometimes be used in combination with the powder fill method to create a fuller looking eyebrow. The result of either choice is naturally beautiful and clean. Permanent Beauty!
When scheduling an appointment for a permanent makeup procedure, keep in mind the healing time of the procedure. You will need a few days afterwards without social plans or strenuous activity.
- -Do not tweeze, wax or preform electrolysis one week before procedure.
- -Avoid any Retin-A, glycolic acids, facials and chemical peels two weeks prior to treatment.
- -Do not tan or expose yourself to the sun two weeks prior.
- -Do not have Botox three week’s prior.
- -Avoid aspirin or ibuprofen three days before and the day of treatment.
- -Do not tint your eyebrows three days before.
- -Avoid exercising the day of treatment and up to 7 days after treatment.
- -Do not consume coffee or other caffeine products the day before and the day of treatment.
- -Do not drink alcohol for 24 to 48 hours before procedure.
Like most other permanent eyebrow procedures it usually takes approximately two hours. Before you begin your treatment it will start with a consultation consisting of the shape and color preference. After you have approved the shape of your choice, color is carefully selected to match your natural hair color and skin tone. Linda uses only high quality pigments and topical anesthetics. Then we will proceed with the numbing process. Also, you will continually be numbed throughout the procedure to keep you comfortable. Most procedures require an initial visit as well as a perfecting and touch-up visit one month apart.
After your eyebrow procedure you may have slight varying degrees of redness, this is not uncommon. Some individuals may not experience any redness at all. This will subside. The eyebrows are going to appear approximately 20 to 30% darker, bolder and sharper in width than they will be when completely healed. In a few days exfoliation begins, it will cause the excess pigment surrounding the eyebrow to flake away and a more narrow appearance will result. New skin will heal over the pigmented area and result in a more softer appearance of your eyebrows.
Don’t be concerned that your eyebrows initially appear darker, sharper and heavier in size than you desire. The entire healing process can take up to 7 days.