Who wouldn’t want luscious full lips and a youthful healthy appearance? Lip Color treatments can enhance the natural lip itself, reshape the lips, create fuller looking lips, enlarge thin lips, correct cleft lips and scars. After a lip treatment with Linda Krantz you never have to worry about smearing lipstick on your teeth or reapplying that lipstick just to maintain color. Instead you can be confidant that your pout will always be on point and that your color will never wear off.
If your goal is fuller lips a Full Lip treatment does wonders. Permanent makeup can create fuller looking lips far more effectively than LIP FILLERS. It is really the only thing that can effectively correct ASYMMETRY. When choosing a lip color we use more natural tones that will enhance your natural lips to a more defined lip line or a soft muted color. Lipstick can be worn over your existing permanent color to create a new look.
Treatment will begin with a consultation regarding the shape and color of your choice. We recommend bringing your everyday lipstick with you to ensure that we match a color you are most comfortable with. Also, if you wear a lip liner, please bring that as well. Most treatments require an initial visit as well as a perfecting visit one month apart.
IMPORTANT: If you are having a lip treatment and have a history of cold sores, fever blisters, herpes simplex, you will be required to contact your physician to obtain the proper prescription to prevent such outbreaks. It is not uncommon to have an outbreak after treatment.
Permanent Lip Color Treatments and the BENEFITS:
- -Enlarge thin lips
- -Reshape the lips
- -Correct cleft lips and scars
- -Thin lips
- -Lip definition
- -Loss of color from the aging process
- -If you have a history of cold sores or fever blisters, you will need to contact your physician to obtain the proper prescription. You will need to take the proper prescription 2 days prior and 4 days after or as otherwise prescribed.
- -If you have had a Lip implant, the incision needs to mature about 6 months before tattooing on top of it.
- -If you have had Lip fillers you will need to wait 2 weeks before procedure.
- -Fat transfers in lips you must wait 2 to 3 months for swelling to subside.
- -Avoid aspirin, ibuprofen or other aspirin containing medications.
Permanent Lip Color treatments usually take about approximately two hours. The lips are the most sensitive of all Permanent Cosmetics procedures. They are a mucous membrane not skin, so there are more precise steps to follow. This treatment is far for effective than lip fillers.
Before you begin your treatment it will start with a consultation consisting of color choice and any shape requests for example: more symmetry or correct asymmetrical areas. Once color and shape is approved we will follow through with the numbing process.
Linda uses highly effective anesthetics for the lips. The lips are a mucus membrane not skin which makes them the most sensitive of all Permanent Cosmetic treatments.
There are more precise steps to follow and Linda has a specific anesthetic used precisely for the lips which will keep you comfortable and relaxed through the entire treatment making sure it’s a good experience.
- -Avoid soaps, facial cleansers and water on pigmented area. Wash around the lips only.
- -Avoid extended wear lipsticks or plumping gloss.
- -Try to keep toothpaste off lips while healing.
- -Do not have teeth bleaching for a minimum of 3 weeks after treatment.
- -For 2 weeks just pat your lips lightly with a napkin while eating.
- -Drink through a straw, avoid spicy foods and and choose foods you can place in your mouth with a fork without having to touch the lips.